Index du Forum

Rugby Challenge 2012

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Diary Of A Geno Sans Aftertale Alternate Universe Book 1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Paperasse -> Pôle Emploi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sajjhal

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 13:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Diary Of A Geno Sans Aftertale Alternate Universe Book 1 Répondre en citant

Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1)
by Jim Kinney
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1)

<h2>Have you ever wondered what happens to Sans after the Genocide route? </h2>

<h3>Geno Sans(also known as Aftertale Sans), the only survivor of the Genocide, is now stuck in the void with Frisk. He has narrowly escaped death a whole 536times and lost his lovely brother, Papyrus to Chara.

The clock is ticking; can Geno save his timeline by stopping Chara? OR will Geno die perpetually in the void with Gaster?</h3>

Geno vs Chara

Who will win?

Geno: I may be stuck in this void but I&#x2019;m going to figure it all out. I&#x2019;m going to avenge my brother. Chara thinks she&#x2019;s won this fight. She thinks it&#x2019;s all over. She better think again. In fact, it has just begun.

Get ready for fast-paced epic adventures complete with monsters and secret missions.

This is an unofficial Undertale book

Details:
price: $3.00
bound: 44 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B071L2HBHC
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1104 KB

Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) Jim Kinney
Diary Of A Geno Sans: Aftertale (Alternate Universe Book 1) mobile pdf

No physical sex anyway Or so I imagine Pain physical and torturous pain for sansy I like torturing my favorite characters sigh scratch that LOVE to i don&#x27;t know how to tag dusttale Summary Sans experiences feelings all varying into all kinds of stuffDThats going about as poorly as you can imagine, and the kids must navigate a terrifying series of obstacles, plots, and straight-up deranged gods while trying to find their friend Senna and return to EarthDPlease consider turning it on! Archive of Our Own beta Log In User name: Password: Remember Me Forgot password? Get an Invitation Site Navigation Fandoms All Fandoms Anime & Manga Books & Literature Cartoons & Comics & Graphic Novels Celebrities & Real People Movies Music & Bands Other Media Theater TV Shows Video Games Uncategorized Fandoms Browse Works Bookmarks Tags Collections Search Works Bookmarks Tags People About About Us News FAQ Wrangling Guidelines Donate or Volunteer Search Works Work Search: tip: words:100 1 - 20 of 32 Works in Alternate Universe - Dusttale Navigation and Actions Works Bookmarks Filters Pages Navigation Previous 1 2 Next Listing Works Senses Crashing Into One by DeadIshael Fandoms: Undertale (Video Game), underswap, Underfell - Fandom, Swapfell - Fandom, Dusttale - Fandom Not Rated Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con Other Work in Progress 8 Jul 2017 Tags Graphic Depictions Of Violence Major Character Death Rape/Non-ConPapyrus/SansPapyrus (Undertale) Sans (Undertale) Papyrus (Underswap) Sans (Underswap) Papyrus (Underfell) Sans (Underfell) Papyrus (Swapfell) Sans (swapfell)Angst and Hurt/Comfort Practically the major three/four AU&#x27;s of Undertale undertale - Freeform underswap - Freeform Underfell Swapfell Although Undertale would be the most focus anyway Sans&#x27; pain isn&#x27;t what most people think it is It relates to the other AU&#x27;s That&#x27;s the biggest hint I can give how to tag More tags to add in the futureYou thenGaster Adoption Implied/Referenced Character Death Genderfluid Riverperson Big Brother Sans Younger Brother Papyrus Found Family Comforting ending after traumatic events Pre-Undertale Prequel Origin Story One Shot Words: 199,674 Works: 3 Bookmarks: 6 Show Most Recent Bookmarks Bookmarked by DJNightStep 9 Apr 2017 Public Bookmark 37 The Letter Z by AssassinPyro13 Fandoms: Undertale (Video Game) Explicit Rape/Non-Con No category Work in Progress 14 May 2017 Tags Rape/Non-ConMain Pairing is heavily influenced by the readers and their comments and choices Alphys/Undyne (Undertale) Papyrus/Sans (Undertale)Sans (Undertale) Papyrus (Undertale) Alphys (Undertale) Undyne (Undertale) Toriel (Undertale) Asgore Dreemurr Frisk (Undertale)What happens in this story heavily depends on what people request Depends on readers Possible Fontcest but that&#x27;s for you all to decide Medically induced Heats Forced Heat Zoo The monsters are treated like animals Depressed Sans Frightened Papyrus Papyrus Knows More Than He Lets On Thoughts of Suicide Angst Protective Sans Protective Papyrus Mating Cycles/In Heat More tags will be added later skelepreg Mpreg Skeleton Pregnancy (Undertale) THE READERS HAVE SPOKEN! BAM! Smut Fingering Only read if you are older than 18 please Fingering without concent Does fingering without consent count as rape or molestation? i honestly don&#x27;t know Molestation Fontcest Knotting Summary What if, instead of living side by side with the humans, the monsters were put in a zoo

:3 ) Reply FanGirlDSQ Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2016 Student General Artist ALL THE NOPES! I heard it and I dont wanna get punched with the feels 3'X Reply Jay101 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2016 Student General Artist The feels are quite strongLanguage: English Words: 26,500 Chapters: 14/? Collections: 1 Comments: 113 Kudos: 396 Bookmarks: 50 Hits: 6359 Don't Mess with ME thank you! by The AUTHOR Who tries to finish things (SilentObserveroftime) Fandoms: Undertale (Video Game) Teen And Up Audiences Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death Gen Work in Progress 13 Jun 2017 Tags Graphic Depictions Of Violence Major Character DeathPapyrus & Papyrus (Undertale) Family Relationships Papyrus & Sans (Undertale) Friendship - Relationship Sans & Sans (Undertale) Chara & Sans (Undertale) Chara & Papyrus (Undertale) Ambiguous or Implied Relationship(s)Papyrus (Undertale) Flowey (Undertale) Chara (Undertale) Frisk (Undertale) Sans (Undertale) WGaster Alphys (Undertale) Undyne (Undertale) Asgore Dreemurr Toriel (Undertale) Flowey (Undertale) Chara (Undertale) Asriel Dreemurr Jerry (Undertale) Grillby (Undertale) Muffet (Undertale) Napstablook (Undertale) Mettaton (Undertale) All The Undertale Characters Pretty Much Scarlet (OC) Underfell Sans - Character Error Sans - Character Horror Sans - Character Horror Papyrus - Character Dust (Murder) Sans - CharacterFluff PTSD Violence LOTS AND LOTS OF VIOLENCE Other AU&#x27;s Will Be Added Monster/Human Hybrids Gangs Broken Bones Jelly Reader Jelly Sans Crazy Story Twists Left and Right Reader is Not Exactly Frisk (Will Be Explained in Later Chapters) reader is female chara is male Innocent Papyrus Mysterious Reader Badass Reader Eventual Smut Angst Tentacles Dom Sans dom reader my first fanfiction My BFF Helped Me Out With This Story (Love You Savannah) Information About The Reader Will Be Uncovered Slowly Try To Update Every Week Alternate Universe - Underfell Alternate Universe - Underswap Alternate Universe - Errortale Alternate Universe - Dancetale Alternate Universe - Reapertale Alternate Universe - Inktale Alternate Universe - Horrortale Alternate Universe - mafiatale Alternate Universe - Echotale Alternate Universe - Outertale Alternate Universe - Aftertale Alternate Universe - Freshtale Alternate Universe - Dusttale Alternate Universe - Flowerfell Alternate Universe - Dreamtale Alternate Universe - Underverse Alternate Universe - Underlust Summary A little introductory about the reader and a visit from your neighborAt least, to him anywayEverworld, by K.ASomething that could get the both of them killed at any momentDli tsun chit jeremy rated it it was amazing Apr 10, 2017 Rebekah is currently reading it May 19, 2017 Will also get dark, very dark

DSans tries to comprehends his life during these different timelines and understand how different situations has influenced him.(Prepare yourself for a journey through different Undertale AUs.)My tumblr: Esmiden Language: English Words: 5,879 Chapters: 17/17 Comments: 52 Kudos: 74 Bookmarks: 5 Hits: 3265 chasing rivers by o0JayWolf0o Fandoms: Undertale, Undertale (Video Game), Dusttale - Fandom Teen And Up Audiences Major Character Death Multi, Other Complete Work 11 Jan 2017 Tags Major Character DeathPapyrus/Sans (Undertale)Sans (Undertale) Toriel (Undertale) Papyrus (Undertale) Chara (Undertale)Angst vent - Freeform vent book Sadness dust - Freeform Blood dusttale Alternate Universe - Dusttale kinda not dusttale Pie toriel tries too hard sorry goat mom chara chara y u dick Papyrus is a cinnamon roll its 4am im an insomniac sorry - Freeform Forgive Me or dont haha - Freeform im a terrible person have this angst Summary they ask you if youre fine and all you can do is shrug and nodthey ask you if you miss your father and all you can do is laughthey ask you if you need help and you just give a wink and stand outthey ask you if you miss papyrusthey dont ask if you miss papyrus anymore Language: English Words: 361 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 5 Kudos: 28 Bookmarks: 1 Away From Home by JustSomeTrashyUndertaleFan Fandoms: Undertale (Video Game) Teen And Up Audiences Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings M/M, Other Work in Progress 7 Jan 2017 Tags Creator Chose Not To Use Archive WarningsSans (Underfell) Papyrus (Underfell) Sans (Underswap) Papyrus (Underswap) Muffet (Underswap) Napstaton (Underswap) Blue Bear (Underswap) Brown Bear (Underswap) Mettablook (Underswap) Burgerpants (Underswap) Asriel (Underswap) Ink Sans Snowdin Shopkeeper (Dusttale) Snowdin Inn-Keeper (Dusttale) Snowdin Inn-Keeper&#x27;s Kid (Dusttale) Sans (Dusttale) Papyrus (Dusttale) (Mentioned)Alternate Universe - Underswap Alternate Universe - Underfell Cussing Other Additional Tags to Be Added More Chapters Will Be Added The Royal Guard My First Fanfic Tacos Magic Comfort Underswap Sans Has A Pink Apron O3O I Wrote This Instead of Sleeping Minor Violence Blue and Berry Warm and Fuzzy Feelings Snail Racing Midi Fighter 3D Nice Cream NTT Resort Alternate Universe - Dusttale Snowdin Inn Breakfast Summary Underfell Sans has REALLY messed up this time, he let a human escape! So his boss (Underfell Papyrus) bullies him, kicks him out, and sends the royal guards after himNearly everyone just goes for the Big Three and I don't know about you guys, but I really want to see some fanfiction about the other AUsskeletonPlus, fans of Houghs debut bestseller The Darwin Elevator can enjoy an all-new prequel novella tucked in the back! Everybody wins! The Gods Themselves NOOK Book $4.99 Add to Bag Add to Bag See All Formats & Editions &rsaquo; The Gods Themselves, by Isaac Asimov The 20th centurys overlord of sci-fi had many hit novels in his day, but none quite like thisDetails Submitted onDecember 21, 2015Image Size967 KBResolution15462013 Link Thumb Embed Stats Views2,521Favourites113 (who?) Comments15 To Message 2017 DeviantArtLater on you head for the store sense your out of foodJust a gameClick here to continue to DeviantArt Deviant Art When the aliens attempt to exploit those differences by exchanging matter between our universe and theirs, the Milky Way itself is suddenly in danger of utter destruction 5d8a9798ff

Find real estate agent & Realtor Jim Kinney in Chicago, IL, from on Realtor.com, your source for top rated real estate professionalsMr. Jim Kinney serves as Vice President of Luxury Home Sales at Baird & Warner Holding Company. Mr. Kinney He spearheads B&W Luxury Portfolio program at the sales level.View Jim Kinneys professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Jim Kinney discover inside .
Making Good in BusinessThe Book of Mormon Made Easier, Part 1 (The Gospel Studies Series)The Effective Meeting Planner: How to organize and cover all your meeting contents. (PlannerNotebooks) (Volume 6)The Future of SilverThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Automatic and Manual Titrators1859: year of grace or year of delusion?Principios de Etica Ministerial Cristiana - Volumen III: La Etica de Organizar, Administrar y hacer crecer una Congregacion (Volume 3) (Spanish Edition)Der Positiv-Effekt: Mit einer Umstellung der Einstellung das Management revolutionierenHow to Start a Christian Day Camp: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Starting a Christian Day CampThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Adaptive Optics (AC) Systems

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 13:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Paperasse -> Pôle Emploi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation